A bit about the company
How it all started
As a young man, Wayne started this team to support his growing family. His approach was all about quality, reliability and transparency. All through word of mouth, he quickly built up a team he loved like family and a group of clients who stayed with them for decades.
As Wayne neared retirement, his son Will saw it was time to make a change. He left a successful career as a sales manager in the corporate world to take on the company. He and his wife Charlie bought out Wayne and continued his legacy – to build painting and coating business that goes well beyond industry standard.
Wayne and Will Bowden
Half a dozen of our team have been with us for more than a couple decades, whilst 2 have been with us for 3 decades
Our workmanship is described as outstanding. That’s because we’re application specialists – our clients can trust that we know our product and apply it according to the specs, every time. And if we ever make a mistake we’re the first to admit it, and work to getting it fixed fast so the project is still delivered on time.
We have been a trusted family of commercial and residential painters for more than thirty years, Bowdens are known Auckland wide for our cheerful attitude, professional skills and our ability to adapt to conditions and circumstances while delivering beautiful finishes – from feature walls in a home to apartment blocks, retirement village and even entire supermarkets
We, as painters and coaters, have the privilege of being one of the very last tradies on site. This gives us the opportunity to leave the final impression with our clients, and we are dedicated to turning it into the best impression they have ever had. In order to leave this positive last impression we continuously endeavour to be the best service providers we can be by:
- Learning/upskilling every day. We approach hurdles with curiosity. This tact helps ensure we problem-solve issues beyond our trade in the most harmonious efficient manner that is best for our client
- Top-quality is our standard. We are honest and dedicated to providing coatings that last. We understand the importance of being precise and accurate with the systems we use. With Bowdens, 3 coats are 3 coats.
- We go beyond industry standards, we expect the best from ourselves and our team. We have a clear vision of what the Bowdens standard is and we are incentivized to reach it, on every single job
- We always leave our customers happy. We put the needs of our clients first.
- We consume and dispose of our consumables consciously. We use the resene eco standard to guide us and we also offset our carbon admission annually as a company. We believe that creating a sustainable company for our people needs to be sustainable for the planet also.
- For an extra bit of personal fulfillment, our team directly sponsors, with both product and labour, different community projects that help make the world a better place. All this work helps our team feel satisfied in their work, resulting in top performers on your site.
Call Will to discuss your project 021 558 004
Email Will with any question you might have email@example.com
We have distilled the most important aspects of what makes us work well as a team/company and also what makes us stand out from the rest;
We’re problem solvers beyond our trade
We’re all about getting jobs done on time, to a high standard – we believe that performance is more important than procedure, or “staying in our lane”. We set goals, make commitments and choose habits and processes that help us achieve
We step up constantly with open curiosity
We work with passion, professionalism and positivity. We’re collaborate and cooperative – and that makes us stand out. On-site, clients describe us as joyful, cooperative, efficient and professional
We operate beyond industry standard
“Good Enough” Isn’t good enough. We expect the best from ourselves, from each other and on behalf of our clients.
Always learning – We are driven to keep learning and improving every day, raising the bar and delighting our clients at every turn. As hurdles come up we enthusiastically find solutions and use those challenges to grow.
We always leave our customers happy
We put our clients’ needs first – they’re the guiding force behind everything we do. We learn from customers needs and use those valuable insights to get better and provide exceptional customer services.
Top Quality is our standard
At Bowdens, three coats are three coats – and all of them quality. We appreciate the importance of detail and precision at every step, which is why we provide the construction industry with out best-practice approach.
Modern materials, old-fashioned workmanship
At Bowdens three coats is three coats – and all of them quality. We appreciate the importance of detail and precision at every step, which is why we provide the construction industry with our best-practice approach.
This means you will get a quality set of people on your job. They will turn up on time and prepared for the job. We will deliver on budget. Communication throughout the project will go beyond your expectations.
You can rest assured knowing we are a company that not only looks out for our peoples safety but also the wellbeing of the planet surrounding us. We have been given the Resene Eco Decorator badge of honour to illustrate how our practices align with the national standards or sustainability in our industry. We also actively balance out our carbon emissions. All businesses have some form of negiative impact on the environment, in particular business within construction. Over and above our Eco Decorator practices we also offset our carbon admissions by planting trees and supporting Trusts that protect and restore our environment.